Legal information LSSIYCE
In accordance with the obligations provided for in Law 34/2002, on services of the Information Society and electronic commerce (henceforth LSSIYCE), Mas Fullat, legally represented by Francisco Javier Serra Anguera with NIF 39881967J and domicile social in Carrer Planes de Baix, Pol. 10, Park. 117 (Urb. Barqueres) – 43365 Alforja – TARRAGONA, and by email email@example.com, declares that they are his property:
The domain https://masfullat.com
And social media profiles:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MasFullatcasarural
- flckr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/masfullat
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/masfullat
That Mas Fullat cannot assume any responsibility derived from the incorrect or illegal use of the information that appears on its website or online presence in the various social networks. With the limits established by law, Mas Fullat does not assume any responsibility for the lack of veracity, integrity, updating and accuracy of the data or information contained on its Internet pages.
The contents and information of Mas Fullat's Internet pages and social networks prepared by professionals duly qualified for the exercise of their profession. However, the contents and information are not binding on the aforementioned, nor do they constitute opinions, advice or legal advice of any kind, as it is merely a service offered with an informative and informative nature.
Mas Fullat's Internet and social media pages may contain links to other third-party pages. Therefore, it cannot assume responsibility for the content that may appear on third-party pages. The texts, images, sounds, animations, software and the rest of the content included in this website are the exclusive property of mas Fullat or its licensors. Any act of transmission, distribution, assignment, reproduction, storage or total or partial public communication must have the express consent of Mas Fullat.
Similarly, it reserves the right to withdraw access to the portal without prior notice to any user who contravenes the provisions of this legal notice.
The user must have his profile on social networks to be able to interact with Mas Fullat and accept the relationship with our social network. If this is done, Mas Fullat will have access to the user's profile in accordance with the parameters stipulated by the social network itself and will be able to interact with him by sending messages, publications, participation in contests and draws. If the user does not want Mas Fullat to be able to access their profile or interact with it, they will need to disassociate from the profile by unfollowing or removing Mas Fullat as a friend, follower or user.
The actions carried out by Mas Fullat may have an informative and / or advertising nature of its services or products, considering that the social network is an advertising medium, under the responsibility of Mas Fullat regarding the publications and communications carried out by these means online.
The participation of users in contests, promotions or raffles will imply that the user accepts the legal bases of this contest, promotion or raffle that will be published on the reference social network at the appropriate time and with their participation will imply that the user has accepted the same.
Users are reminded that the publications they make on social networks will be under their responsibility and they will need to respect the legislation and the rights of third parties that may particularly affect the rights of intellectual property, data protection and own image of third parties, as well as the rules of the social networks themselves as set out in the following links:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/static?template=terms&hl=es&gl=ES
Protection of Personal Data
By virtue of the regulations for the protection of personal data, I hereby authorize the personal data provided to be incorporated into files under the responsibility of Mas Fullat and domiciled in Carrer Planes de Baix, Pol. 10, Park. 117 (Urb. Barqueres) – 43365 Alforja – TARRAGONA
- Contact form: Your data will be incorporated into the Contacts file in order to manage your request and be able to respond. Your data will be kept until the request is resolved, and will not be transmitted to third parties.
- Reservation form: Your data will be incorporated into the Contacts file in order to include it in our newsletter and keep you informed of our services. Your data will be kept until you revoke the consent granted, and will not be transmitted to third parties.
- WhatsApp chat: Your data will be incorporated into the Contacts file in order to answer any questions you may have. Your data will be kept until the request is resolved, and will not be transmitted to third parties.
In any case, you may indicate the revocation of the consent given, if this was the basis that legitimized the treatment or exercised the rights provided for:
- Access: the interested party has the right to know whether the person in charge processes his personal data and, if so, he has the right to access this data, as well as to obtain information about the treatments carried out.
- Rectification: It is linked to the inaccuracy or incomplete nature of the data. The interested party has the right to rectify inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Deletion: The interested party has the right to obtain the deletion of their personal data ("right to be forgotten"), when these are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, consent is revoked in on which the treatment was based, the interested party opposes the treatment, the data has been treated unlawfully, must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation or has been obtained in relation to the offer of services from the information society aimed at minors.
- Limitation of treatment: it is a right of the person concerned to mark their personal data stored in order to limit the treatment in the future. The limitation of treatment means that, at the request of the person concerned, their personal data indicated will cease to be processed.
- Opposition: the interested party has the right to oppose the processing of their data when it is based on some specific assumptions and a reason related to their personal situation is invoked.
- Data portability: the interested person has the right to receive their personal data provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, if it is based on consent or a contract or when the treatment is carried out by automated means.
- Not to be the subject of automated individual decisions: the interested party has the right not to be the subject of a decision based on the automated processing of his data, including profiling that produces legal effects on him or that negatively affects him .
These requests must be made in Carrer Planes de Baix, Pol. 10, Park. 117 (Urb. Barqueres) – 43365 Alforja – TARRAGONA or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Likewise, you can also submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Industrial and intellectual property
This website is owned by Mas Fullat. The intellectual property rights and the exploitation and reproduction rights of this website, its pages, its presence in social networks, screens, the information they contain, its appearance and design, as well as the links ( "hyperlinks") established from it to other web pages of any attached center or dependent body, are the exclusive property of this unless expressly established otherwise.
All names, designs and / or logos, as well as any product or service offered and reflected on this website, are trademarks duly registered by mas Fullat through its subsidiaries and / or controlled by third parties.
Any improper use of the same by people other than its legitimate owner and without the latter's express and unequivocal consent may be denounced and tried by all the legal means available in the Spanish and/or Community legal system.
The intellectual property rights and trademarks of third parties are conveniently highlighted and must be respected by anyone who accesses this page, Mas Fullat not being responsible for the use that the user may carry out in relation to this, being the only responsibility on his person.
Only for personal and private use is it allowed to download the contents, copy or print any page of this website and social networks. It is prohibited to reproduce, transmit, modify or delete the information, contents or warnings of this website without the prior written authorization of Mas Fullat.
Mas Fullat does not transfer ownership of its software to users. The user owns the medium on which the software is recorded. Mas Fullat owns all industrial and intellectual property rights, including the software. If the user transfers software from this website to his terminal, he will not be able to dissect for his study and decompile, translate the original object code version or its language into another code or language.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The present general conditions are governed by Spanish Legislation, the Spanish Courts and Tribunals being competent to hear any question that arises regarding the interpretation, application and compliance of the same. The user, by virtue of his acceptance of the general conditions contained in this legal notice and whenever this submission is possible, expressly waives any jurisdiction that, by application of the current Civil Procedure Law, may correspond to him.